Friday, January 13, 2012

Love Struck - Andrew & Makenzie

Andrew's pretty smitten with his little g-friend Makenzie. She's 3 months older and they are already a couple...fighting then making up and having little dates at the zoo. So sweet! :-)

I made this Smilebox to send to Mak's mom and she thought it was great!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Melissa Boehning Libert said...

hilarious! they are smitten kittens!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I forgot to tell you at the gym that I'd been trying to get on your blog and it looked like it was set to private? I don't know- maybe I typed in the wrong URL. Anyway, I wanted to see new photos of Andrew- soo, not to harass you or anything, BUT new photos please, haha!

I can't wait to get that playdate in with the boys- and yes, next week after VBS sounds great. We're getting some afternoon camps in but mornings work good for us. Talk soon!